Benefit and features
- ideal for loads up to 35 kg
- back-friendly and ergonomically correct posture
- one-handed control lever that supports the natural movement of the hand
- short cycle times and quick stacking thanks to simple repetitive movements
- quick-change coupling for split-second replacement of the suction cup
- „Quick-Release“ function for a simple and quick release
- integrated vacuum meter
- integrated radio control (optional)
The tube lifter type MULTI-LIFT for loads up to 50 kg. Cartons, barrels or sacks - no problem for the MULTI-LIFT.
All AERO-LIFT vacuum tube lifters comply with the current safety requirements according to EN 14238 for „manually controlled load manipulating devices“ and thus ensure maximum safety for loads weighing up to 300 kg.
Even in case of a power failure, the load can be lowered safely to the floor.
Recommended for wooden panels, worktops, tabletops, coreboards, joists, laminates and much more.
Just one person can lift, fix and move work-pieces without effort and in an ergonomic way with an amazing feeling of lightness.
The two hand operating handle is used for the suction lift, lower and release operations and is extremely quick, and easy to operate
Turning and swivelling of goods to be transported can be done manually or pneumatically, depending on the vacuum-tube lifter's construction.
Used In conjunction with a column and jib arrangement or a complete overhead rail system to support the vacuum tube its flexibility knows no end.
Lift tube range
Mini-Lift 30kg capacity Lift Tube Diameter 120mm
Flex-Lift 35kg capacity Lift Tube Diameter 120mm
Multi-lift 50kg capacity Lift Tube Diameter 160mm
Maxi-Lift 75kg capacity Lift Tube Diameter 175mm
Maxi-Lift 100kg capacity Lift Tube Diameter 200mm
Maxi-Lift 200kg capacity Lift Tube Diameter 250mm
Maxi-Lift 300kg capacity Lift Tube Diameter 300mm